Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

April 24, 2012

Haunted

by Imanni
What if I could stop breathing for 20 seconds?
Maybe that could get you to not be reckless?
What if I bleed out and die?
Would that even be enough for you to cry?
What if I told you how I really felt without holding back?
I wonder how you would respond to that.
Would you rant and rave
Threaten to put me in the grave?
Or would you listen
Not interrupt till I was finish?
I wonder how you will react when the Judge hands down the Verdict.
Are you even scared to be in there with convicted criminal?
Or are you trying to have everything subliminal
Do you try to kill me in you sleep
Conjure up images just to prove to you I’m weak.
Will you count down the month, hours, days, and year?
Or will you face you fear
Or maybe drown in your own tear
I hope it haunt you like a ghost
And bother you most nights
Hopefully you can’t sleep without lights
Darkness will consume you 
And there I will be
Facing you with all of you misery
You will never sleep again
Neither will your friends
Haunting and taunting you'll see visions of me
Watching from the inside
You’ll go downhill
Bouncing from mental institution
For you there is no solution
I follow you like prey ready to attack
Just like your decisions you can never turn back
Guess what it are not only you
Your other 2 friends are seeing me too
I will never go away
I will haunt you everyday
Impossible to get rid of me
I’ll have you pleading please
I won’t listen it will fall upon deaf ears
Just like screaming in nightmares
Grab for your blanket or teddy
You can’t call mom you know that already
This is Prison and I’m Hell
Rest in pieces in your Jail cell
Beware the dude your sleeping next like boys
You’ll be his next jailhouse toy.
3 years from now I’ll be at your Wake
You won’t rest in Peace
I’ll command your fate
You’ll hear my voice
And smell me before you die
And you will know the answer why
I am the ghost and you are scrooge
Life is a game! Guess what
You lose

No comments:

Post a Comment