Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

December 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary

by Sydney
Happy Anniversary, my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank the Lord above
You’ve given me hope, inspiration, and truth
Because of you I feel never-ending youth
When heavy storms have come our way
Your love has always made me stay
Each morning I wake and see your face
I know, in you, I’ve found my place
Our bond is extraordinary, beautiful, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I
That, the world cannot deny
Never in my life will I find another man
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can
The life we’ve shared this past year
Has proven forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant until my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment