Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

February 19, 2013

A New Beginning

by Derian

feelings of white hot anger
burn in my eyes like a wild fire,
the haunting memories rush through my head
like a torrent of water.
fate, anger and hatred,
they lead me to a dark place;
my life is like a dance of the eternally damned, no way out.
i feel like my words echo through the wind,
bound to someone’s ears,
alas those words fade away;
lost in time itself.
a sweet soothing melody; snow falls before my eyes
both seem to make my fiery core cool down,
each snowflake reflects a memory
which I hold dearly to my heart; rain falls.
washing away impure thoughts and cleansing my soul.
the sun shines; light that reveals the darkness
erasing sinister object from my life.
the sunset; brief light that shines the brightest
that shows true character, which changes my life.
the moon; drove me insane in one glance,
now it is a tranquil, harmonious sight to see.
dawn; start fresh,
forgetting troubles of the past, today is a new day.
a new dawn and a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment