Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

November 25, 2013

The End

by Ayushi
You see me,
I see you.
My heart pounds,
Just the way it used to.

You hold her hand,
Kiss her on the cheek.
The mere sight of it,
Makes my knees weak.

I want to cry,
Put my heart out.
Why did you leave me?
That's all my heart shouts.

You love her,
I loved you.
Well, that's what I state,
I know I still do.

It seems like yesterday,
When I gave you my heart,
You were to take care of it,
not to tear it apart.

I want to talk to you,
I wanna know why,
Exclaiming it to be eternal,
Was it just a lie?

She holds your hand,
Kisses you on the lips,
That's when reality strikes me,
And my heart takes a deep dip.

It's over between us,
I know it is.
You were a part of me,
Who will be highly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment