Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

April 6, 2014

A Love Song for You

by Prathamesh
As I make up my mind,
To write you a song,
Time stands still suddenly,
Making me feel so strong.
Echoing your whispers,
A breeze blows in;
In a moment I am,
In the skies, soaring.
Amidst the skies, I see us, playing;
I watch in your eyes, The love so gleaming.
As I make up my mind, To write you a song,
I strive to be honest;
Not showing off the wrong.
With all my heart darling,
I'd make our love dance;
Walking to the horizon,
Only love we'd glance.
Standing by your side,
'Till the last beat of my life,
Kissing you everyday,
And to make you my wife.
As I make up my mind, To write you a song,
Thankful to God I am, For this love lasting long.
Knowing we are blessed,
Entering His holy trance, O my beloved;
My Good Samaritan.
I see in your eyes blazing,
The love-in-return so rare,
How lovely we do look,
Standing in a pair!
As I make up my mind O dear,
To write you a song;
T's a love poem to you,
This is where I belong..

1 comment: