Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

November 1, 2011

Storms of November


Fighting the world with all my might
Hoping to stay alive for just another night
Feeling the innocence soon to be conceived
The face of that man living inside of me
Looking at my future ahead
Almost gone as good as dead
Remembering all the pain and tears
Using the white stuff to take away fears
starring into the city of strangers
They don't care about me or my anger
Trying hard not to remember
Crying during the storms of November

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way a year ago. It felt like my life was ending. It gets better though just hang in there. P.S. your poem is one of the best I've read on this site, many of them sound the same and too many of them rhyme, but yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete