Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

November 5, 2011

Daddy I Miss


A Father's Touch, 
A Daddy's Kiss,
A Grieving Daughter,
You're Truly Missed. 
An Empty House, 
An Empty Chair, 
My Daddy's Love 
No Longer There. 
A Broken Heart, 
Tear Filled Eyes, 
Another Soul 
To Fill The Sky. 
Many Memories 
In My Mind, 
Some I Laugh, 
Some I Cry. 
The Times We Shared, 
The Laughs We Had,
Things I Miss
When I Think Of You Dad. 
Realizing That's All I Have 
To Hold On To,
Only Memories
Of What Was Once You. 
Missing Your Laugh, 
I Will Never Again Hear
This Is The Reality 
That Fills Me 
With So Much Fear. 
No More Smile 
On Your Face
No More Warmth 
Of Your Embrace. 
The Last Hug, 
The Last Kiss,
The Last "Goodbye"
Leaves Me With
One Last Wish. 
To Have You Daddy
Here Today 
Never To Leave 
Your Daughter This Way. 
A Father's Touch, 
A Daddy's Kiss,
A Grieving Daughter,
You're Truly Missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment