Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 19, 2013

Hysteria

by Anonymous
Standing in the lines,
It’s anything but divine.
Waiting to be released,
The puzzle is pieced.

When I get inside,
Police are standing to the side.
It’s so exciting,
People in the front are fighting.
It’s Hysteria.

I see him walk up the stage,
My heart jumps out of its rib cage.
My idol. Right in front of me,
Holding his guitar, it’s Matthew Bellamy.

Behind him, stands the rest of MUSE. 
The three look totally amused.
They take their places,
And I can see pride in their faces.
The crowd starts screaming.
It’s Hysteria.
They launch into the best song ever.
Time is Running Out.

Bury it.
I won’t let you bury it.
I won’t let you smother it.
I won’t let you murder it.

The song comes to a change of beat,
The crowd roaring like a beast.
The song’s name is Hysteria.

‘Cause I want it now,
I want it now.
Give me your heart and your soul.
I’m not breaking down,
I’m breaking out,
Last chance to lose control.

Hysteria is a MUSE concert,
With screaming crowds,
Crazy guitarists,
And intense drumming.

Hysteria is a MUSE concert,
With energy radiating from the speakers,
Vibrations coming from the stage,
And the attention captivated by one band.
It’s Hysteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment