Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

July 1, 2007

Dancing

by Stargirl

Dreams finally realised,
can’t believe it’s happening to me,
just want to get out there,
for everyone to see
Adrenalin rush as I take to the stage,
feeling finally free, broken out of my cage
No stopping me now,
I’m where I belong,
under the spotlight,
even if only for one song
Confidence rising higher and higher,
twirling out of control,
this is my desire
I stumble and fall,
wanting no one to see,
or shine like the star,
that is inside of me
Now its coming to an end, unfortunately,
with the ever nearing, ending curtsey
Glorious applause as I take my final pose,
everything good has to end,
that’s just how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. i like your poem alot and your very creative!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete