Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

July 2, 2007

Pushed Away

by Amanda

I miss walking with you down the hall
And how you were so caring
I miss the way you would help when I would fall
And how you were always so daring

I miss the way you would hug me
When you haven’t seen me in days
I miss our good times together
Why did you walk away?

Just answer my question
What did I do?
I thought we were good friends
Now I am stuck here missing you

When I shut my eyes
All I can see is your face
I bet you did not know
You would make me feel this way

But whatever I do
I cannot cry
Crying is just a point for you
At least in your eyes

I don’t know what I did
To make you act like this
And I am very sorry
For making you so pissed

I am sorry
For making you feel this way
I will always remember you
As the one who pushed me away

1 comment:

  1. I felt like the poem was me telling a story to this guy that I was really close to with were best friends and then boyfriend then out of the blue he left without a clue and he wasn't my friend anymore either it really hurt. This poem reminds me of him and it made me cry

    ReplyDelete