Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

June 12, 2008

Forgettable

by Marie

being as strong as i can be
holding on to just simply break free
trying to find all the missing pieces
because i cant be me
i want you to see
that i can be all that i can be
but you won't let me
because so you say you love me
you took all that i had
my life my soul was all that i had
now i wonder if what you said was believable
because for some reason i seem to be lost
what you say is not understandable
you left me to fall upon the ground
because you were my life
the one that heard me after no sound
i cant say that i miss you cause i dont
i just gotta be a big girl now
no matter the love i had for you
the love you had for me
doesnt seem as believable
as it seemed when you said it to me

No comments:

Post a Comment