Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

June 1, 2008

I'm Sorry

by Anonymous

I am sorry for what i said
it is not up to me who you want in bed.
but now i hope you can see
that shes not the one meant for you.
i dont know if i hurt you or helped you,
maybe a little of both ,
i am not trying to argue with you
or make you hate me,
but when i see you and her
it makes me wanna scream
just the thought of you
knowing nothing about her
and shes thinking of someone else
i wish you would just let her be,
people think im jealous
but i could care less
i am not jealous of a relationship
thats going nowhere at the best,
and everyone knows its true but you.
but suddenly you just stop and think
is she the one for me
or should i just set her free?
and will i make the right choice?
if you do i would rejoice
but im still here with no fear
that you will someday
but i know that it wont be long
before you will be alone and on your own,
so when you find out what shes doing to you,
it wont surprise me
this is nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment