Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

June 12, 2008

Just Too Good for Him

by Javeria

And they said “don’t do it,
you are just going to regret it”
But I didn’t listen.
Then it happened; now I wonder why I ever loved him.
It only lasted a few days before he cheated.
I guess he just loved the attention.
Yeah, I was hurt,
Now I am so over it.
I should have listened
when my friends said he was just a stupid player.
I wish life could not be any dumber.
But, you know what?
I am going to accept it,
Going to learn from it,
Going to laugh about it,
Not going to cry about it.
I am going to move on
and show him I am strong.
I am not going to wait for him,
because I know I am better than him.
I am not going to waste my time on him,
because I know my life can go on without him.
So I cried about it,
But now I am smiling about it.
And I am going to thank him for it,
Because he made me realize
I am just too good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment