Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

July 10, 2008

Lost

by Tiyona

Tornadoes and hurricanes
My heart aches
My heart has pain
Storm clouds rainy skies
Pour down on puffy cheeks
That say goodbye to a peaceful sleep

Lost in my mind of turmoil,
Someone spilled the oil that started the flame
Internal sorrow, internal misery,
Nothing comes close
to the way I want things to be
Raged filled veins
contain an uncontainable amount of strain
And send me down this drain of sadness
As I drown my heart in the cries that I cry
Continous withful thinking
that time will speed up for the sake of me.

Lost in this world of selfishness and self gain
In a world where everyone takes from me
whatever they can obtain, and do cause they can.
Cause they so willingly know
that my hurt soul can't do a thing about it.

Lost in words that were never spoken
to a man's heart, so that he might understand.
I didnt want him to leave cause I didn't know
how to survive without him near me.
I didnt want him to leave because I didnt want
to fight back the tears that fought back.
I didn't want him to go cause for so long
I hated that I didn't know how to love

Lost is myself - I, me,
as I stand in my desolated rapture alone
Lost is how I'll stay until he comes
and wipes these hollow tears from my face

No comments:

Post a Comment