Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

June 12, 2011

I'm Sorry

by Anonymous

Im sorry everybody is better than me
Im sorry everybody is prettier than me
Im sorry everybody is cooler than me
Im sorry nobody wants to talk to me
Im sorry no one wants to be friends with me
Im sorry I hang my head when Im around other people
Im sorry I look at the ground all the time
Im sorry I never smile
Im sorry that even when I try to smile no one can tell
Im sorry no one will ever want to be my boyfriend
Im sorry Ill never have a relationship
Im sorry no one will ever think Im special
Im sorry no one will ever put me first
Im sorry no one will ever send me flowers
Im sorry no one will ever make me dinner
Im sorry no one will ever go out of their way for me
Im sorry Ill never take dancing lessons with my husband when we're old
im sorry no one will ever catch on when Im feeling bad
Im sorry I will never depend on anyone
Im sorry Im a nobody
Im sorry

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same.. But then I look at myself and say, "No, I'm not sorry." I am me. Only myself. And trust me, you are the best you there is. (:

    ReplyDelete