Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

June 8, 2011

Secret Kiss

by Aareyon

Your smile glows like the moon,
blossoms Beautiful as the Rose in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your deep voice
and leaps like a Rabbit at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Butterfly wing.
I am comforted by your hand,
that I carry into the breeze of the wind
and hold next to my Heart.
I am filled with hope,
that you may dry my tears of Ocean Water.
As my Tears falls from my Face,
it reminds me of your laugh.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Laughs of the night.
My heated Face leaps to my Gloves.
I wait in the moonlight for your secret Kiss
So that we may Run as one, hand in hand,
in search of the magnificent and mystical palace of love.
But you no longer exist, so I’ll never get that secret kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment