Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

June 11, 2013

Journey to the Land of Rain

by Macka B.
She is a burden, who is pressing herself upon me,
Taking me to a place where all I can feel is pain.
Even though that is not her intention, that may be,
These feelings may still be felt in vain.
She has the lock; another man, the key,
Guarding the weapon to end my Agony
But perhaps the way this feeling can be slain, 
Is returning back to the Land of Rain.
For the Land of Rain has no ruler to haul off my glee,
Unlike my Land of Pain.
The land of rain is simply a hopeful plea,
To end a lonely reign.
Whereas my land of pain has one simple decree,
To transfer me to the Land of the Insanity.
I hope I will leave the Pain, 
And find my way,
It will then be again, 
A nice rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment