Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

February 8, 2007

My Greatest Fear

by Kara

Is losing her.
The one who I love.
Shes everything to me,
and sometimes I wonder
if i'm everything to her.
She says she loves me,
then tries to prove me wrong.
Why? Why do I have to put my heart on the line,
why do I have to care so much?
Why do I love her?
Why do I want to touch her,
and feel her skin so soft and warm
on mine, so pale and cold?
Maybe because everything about her
makes me want her more.
The way she smells,
the way her head always finds the right spot
on my shoulder.
The way her smile
makes all my pain and worries disappear.
The way she can make me happy from mad,
with just a look.
The way her hand fits mine so perfectly.
The way she walks,and the way she talks.
The love in her eyes, when shes meets mine.
The way I want to hold her close
and wipe away every tear.
The way she knows just the right thing to say
when I need to hear it most.
The way she laughs,
the way she moves.
The way she talks,
and the way shes perfect.
Maybe those are the reasons
why i'm falling so hard for her.
But, she tells me that these are all lies.
That she doesn't believe me
when I say I DO love her,
and I want to touch her so bad.
Why does she always ask if I love her?
If I didnt, then why do I lay awake at night
wondering if shes thinking about me?
Why do I try to kiss
her smooth and soft lips every time I see her?
Why do I stay with her?
Why do I say I care so much?
But, all these things I say
she says she doesnt believe me.
Shes perfect.
On the inside and out.
I just wish she could see
how much she means to me.
Why is it every time we kiss,
and then part, do I want to hold her
and kiss her longer?
Why do I touch her the way I do,
wondering in my mind
if she feels it like I do?
Why is it every time we're togather,
I feel so free?
But every time we're apart,
I feel so numb and dead?
My greatest fear is losing her.
Losing everything I love.
I pray to God every night that she loves me,
that she really does
and that she wants me just as bad as I want her.
I could go on and on about her,
but i'm afriad that if I do,
you'll fall in love with her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment