Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

February 8, 2007

Who Am I?

by Emily

Its SICKINING how I act when you say " hi"
Its REVOLTING how the movie plays behind my eyes
Inside my head there are dreams
Waiting to be found but, Im SCREWING and MESSING around

I am DISGUSTING how I feel when I see you looking at him
I want to THROW UP this putrid sense of jealousy
I must SCREAM to let go of all this hurt
But you were the one getting hurt first

I am SICK IMITATION of what I once was
A stupid, sick COPY of "why" or "because"
SHUT UP, SHUT UP!, please shut your mouth
I don't WANT to HEAR, not another SOUND

What happened to the MIRROR OF WHAT I AM?
I'm WEAK, I'm WEAK of this plan
Planning of what to say when he arrived
I guess my crush has you DEPRIVED

This crush its SICK, SHUT UP EMILY, think!
Why do I like him?, its HOPELESS
You have LOOKS, VOICE, and TALENT,
he like you for who you are
I am a FAKE, turn back to what I was!
Why am I DIFFERENT to you?, I'm not

I am EMBARRESSED of saying something awkward
For you laugh at me and say
"no, no, NO, EMILY GO AWAY!"
I am DISGUSTING for making you cry
I am STUPID for asking WHY?

Why am I STUPID?
Why am I IGNORED?
Why am I SELFISH?
For wanting MORE?

No comments:

Post a Comment