Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

February 15, 2008

Shrink

by Munk22

You tell me everything.
And i give you advice.
You pour your heart out.
And i listen.

But sometimes i wanna be more,
More than your shrink.
I'm not Dr.Phil,
Did you know?

I wanna be your friend.
I want you to talk to HER about ME.
I wanna be more...
More than a therapist.

Can't you read my hints?
Or are you blinded by thoughts of her?
Are you just blind?
Take the blindfold off, honey.

I wanna be yours.

4 comments:

  1. please comment.
    its not that great but.. tell me what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought your poem was great! its also great to see that youre vegetarian. ive been veg about 8 years and vegan for maybe two.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it. I love your poems - ALL of them - because they really relate to me and my issues with my fake smiles and personality at school and my issues with a guy. I really think you should stink with poetry! x ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stick. Sorry. x /

    ReplyDelete