Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

March 7, 2008

I Can't Breathe

by Reby

every night is the same
i come home
and i'm the one to blame
is there ever a time?
where i don't have to run and hide
can't i ever just be left alone?
and be happy in my own home.
it's like i'm fighting world war III
and i can't seem to breathe.
i'm tired of crying for your foolishness!
it's me that has to clean up the mess.
in this place....happiness does not exist.
i wish this life could be pure bliss.
as i hide in my room and close my eyes tight,
i scream into the night.
i scream and scream until i cannot breathe.
oh how i suffocate under your stupidity.
oh how i can't seem to breathe.
someday i will die and you will be to blame.
your whole world will be put to shame.
you will cry that your life is over.
what about mine that you destroyed!!???
i can't breathe as i hear you scream right this minute.
i can't breathe
i can't breathe

1 comment: