Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

March 1, 2008

I'm Sorry

by Reby

i know you love me
and i love you
but
i'm sorry.

i don't want to hurt you
but
we can't be.

it makes me want to cry
just thinking about this.

im sorry
that you think about me
non-stop.

i'm sorry
that you've learned to love me.

i'm sorry
that i gave you my heart
only to take it away.

i'm sorry
that you think you've done somthing wrong.

i'm sorry
if your dreams are haunted by me.

i'm sorry
if you feel like you can't live anymore.

i'm sorry
that i've hurt you in so many ways.

i'm sorry
if you think i lied when i said i loved you.

i'm sorry
it has to be like this.

i'm sorry
about everything i've done that hurt you.

i'm sorry
that i loved you so much it hurt.

im sorry
for not wanting to let you go.

i'm sorry
for finally pulling away.

i'm sorry
for the tears that fall out of my eyes every night.

i'm sorry
that your kiss still tingles my lips.

i'm sorry
that my soul still floats over you.

i'm sorry
that my heart leaps everytime i see you.

i'm sorry
that you have to read this.

i'm sorry
that i'm done.

i'm sorry
that i will never be over you.

i'm sorry

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a poem similar to this but kinda in different words!

    ReplyDelete