Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

March 2, 2008

The Past

by Anonymous

We went through a lot
I used to be able to say
“I Love You!” and mean it
But as time went on
Things began to change
Even though I used to love
Those soft and sexy lips
I didn't always love your attitude!
I was proud to say you were my boo
But I don’t know about you!
As time went on
I learned that our love
Began to change
Deep down inside we both knew
What was best for the both of us!
We needed to separate!
One side of me was telling me
To move on
But the other side still missed you a lot!
That side will always miss you!
You will always be loved by me!
For life, regardless of what
Anybody says or tries to
Do to me!
You will always have that
Special place in my
Heart designed just for you!
I will always love you, boy!
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment