Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

September 27, 2013

The Way I Feel

by Selena Y.
Our hearts were in vain.
I fell under your spell.
Our love was in so much pain.
I felt like a tiny visual cell.

I felt like i had to walk away.
I felt so black and blue.
I see you day by day.
I will always want you.

I can't live a lie.
I hate how I'm always denied.
I never hit so hard in love.
I feel like a broken winged dove.

He slowly turned to let me burn.
Your high in the sky.
I think i need to learn.
That i really need to say goodbye.

I never meant to start a war.
I guess i should of just let you win.
I feel like a trap door.
I just wanted to let you in.

You made me exposed.
You made so vulnerable.
I feel like I'm decomposed.
I felt so uncomfortable.

The tears i cry.
I feel so wrecked.
You always have an evil eye.
I feel like an inconvenient subject.

I close my eyes.
And let you go with a crying weep.
I said my goodbyes.
So i could finally fall sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment