Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 27, 2014

I Have Known A Girl

by Prathamesh

I have known a girl
who made me think
Who sometimes wear
a shirt in pink
Through her style
and the way she smile
She caught my heart
in just a while
Through her picture
I looked at her
The things I feel
gets stronger
I tried to turn my sight
on the other direction
But a picture of her face
was always on my illusion
I don’t even know, how could this happen in me
But I know that it’s real
not fake or fantasy
I found a girl
who sets something in me
That I can’t really explain
as far as I could see
As I close my eye, when I lay at night
She’s the only one
who was always on my sight
If only I had, a right time and a chance
I’ll tell my love
for her with a glance
But sadness I think
was there to fill my heart
Because chances were hard to find
and still were apart
I don’t even have time
to hold her near
To whisper my love
I feel to her ear
Now how could I tell
these things I feel
And show to her
my love is real
If I can’t reach her, because the way’s unclear
For guys like me
to her we're near
Each night I lay
in God I pray
To give me chance
and find her way
Wishing each time
with me she stay
Because every time I see her
all my worries fades away
But if chances and time
will never be mine
Through the pen in my hand
I’ll write on each line
To tell this story
through a poem in my mind
About a pretty girl
who really I liked to find
A girl who’s name is written in history books
When the Struggle of Independence start
which I sing all along
A girl whom my heart
really fell in love
Brighter than the stars
from the sky up above
Now I will take time
to end this story
About a girl, who made me think in a day
I’ll just hope and pray
Wishing that someday
A time will come, and cross our way
I have known a girl.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment