Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 27, 2014

Untitled

by Tilly T.

its cold yet i feel as if the cold brings me warmth to this yet freezing suffering i feel buried deep inside me. Its been haunting me. Im traumatized by the lights of flashbacks i had that night and i feel so stupid i hadn't called out rape! the never ending stream of tears that flowed down my cheeks flowed down to its very last drip and as i saw my family cry out for me i felt so bad i didn't cry with them. it poured down rain. it was heavy and it wasn't gonna let go it grabbed me by the wrist and tempted me to reach out to the razor and cut like this! so deep it would slit my vein and make me pass out and fall into a never ending abyss. I knew id regret it . but im still hesitant to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment