Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 13, 2007

Always the Same!

by Ami

It seems my poems never change.
They all say the same thing.
About how some guy broke my heart
and how I am stuck between love and lust.
The same thing is written over and over again.
I am always confused and always depressed,
I am always hurt and always strong.
I don’t even care,
I cant even write I am so stressed out
and all I want to do is cry,
I want to isolate myself in my room and never come out,
but I know that isn’t an option.
What am I to do when nothing seems right?
What I am to do when the evil repeat never gets better,
no matter how hard I try,
no matter what I do, it never gets better.
I could sit around and waste away and nothing changes.
I could fall so far I almost die and nothing changes,
I could get up and try and nothing changes.
I could get up and succeed and still nothing changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment