Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 13, 2007

Secret Crush

by Tyesha

When i first saw you i knew you were the one for me,
only problem was we never got a chance to meet.
I'd see you and my heart would beat faster,
you would say hi sometimes and i'd reply with laughter.
We never really met though i felt a vibe between us,
we'd look at each other with hearts in our eyes; it must be lust.
I'd start to daydream about how it would be,
if only you knew i liked you and if you liked me.
I'd snap out of my daydream and there you were again,
i got up my courage to speak and made a new friend.
Although i wanted more for the moment, i was pleased with this,
I would daydream all the time about how it would be when we first kissed.
I'd snap out of my daydream and quickly restore myself,
'cause for two whole minutes it was us and no one else.
i started to like you more
and although i didn't think you felt the same way,
i felt a vibe between us ever since the first day.
The first day i saw you i liked you instantly,
only problem was i was unsure if you liked me.
But one thing i hope will never change
is that we could always be friends,
or at least until i restore myself and find courage once again.
Courage to tell you how i feel and hope you feel the same way,
but until that day comes FRIENDS IS WHAT WE'LL STAY

1 comment:

  1. my sister is going through the same stage so this is what she is ging through

    ReplyDelete