Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 13, 2007

Dear AniR

by Paul

Hey baby girl sorry to here what studs did in the past
Got your heart broken in half sitting in a fitted cast
I know you thought everything was ok, but in the end you got hurt
You thought he was the man to stick around, and wear matching shirts
Of course there’s a problem, but this one ended your life
When he told you its over, it felt like you were stabbed by a knife
I know your wondering how a stranger knows so much
Cuz I felt this vibe since the 1st time we touched
You get tummy aches by all the dead butterflies floating around
You’re more then a princess, you’re a queen waiting to be crowned
Most guys won’t tell you the truth, hide it behind your back
You don’t deserve someone that’s going to treat you wrong that’s a fact
I found out through everything a relationship is effort
You describe yourself as a dirty shirt
aniR it’s not your fault he missed out on a perfect girl
I’m not going to lie, the way you got me in a whirl
You make me smile just by the way you hug me close
My job would be to talk about you, brag, and boast
Shocked? I know baby girl give me a chance
Taking care of you forever in a slow dance
I know he’ll always be on your mind
It’s also time for new starts, so put him behind
ainR I never noticed I felt this way
But if you want someone real, call me someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment