Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

May 13, 2007

I'm the Girl

by Amber

im the one you NEVER see on tv
im the girl who is always singing
i scream
i shout
i am without a doubt
the craziest girl about
but i hurt
and i cry
and most of the time,
im awfully shy.
i hate what you think you see.
i hate how i never seem to be me.
i hate my past
im scared of my so called future
but im content with the now
i look down with fear
because every time youre near
i realize the awful truth
you have me in this hold
and no matter what i do or say
you can be the one to make me or break me
and i cant stand that
no one should have that power over me
yet i melt everytime you say those three words
ive longed for so long to hear
so i turn to friends
but i turn in vain
for they see what i see
a perfect image
but alas it is an image for disaster
for fairy tales dont exist
and im doomed for a heartbreak that is fatal
but i dont know what else to do
so i sit and i wait
and i fall deeper into this hole
maybe its meant to be
maybe we can be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment