Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

August 7, 2011

Breaking Up

by Kristan

I regret how I treated you
You broke my heart too
I love you so much
I miss your touch
I want to hate you
I wish I would have knew
That all you wanted to do was play
I wish you would have said the words you had to say
Why did you hurt me?
And ruin everything we was supposed to be
Why did you throw everything away?
We could still be together this very day
I want everything back
I don't want love to lack
Why did you send me away with tears
You didn't make anything clear
You said we were meant to be?
Why did you use me?
You shouldn't have lied
about what we were suppose to be.
I have lost you
I'm sorry for everything I do.
What is it about her?
Is there something wrong with me?
I want what we used to be.
I don't want money, sex, I want your love
Your love sent to me from above.
Who are you when I'm not looking?
I want to watch you on the couch facebooking
I want you home with me
Things need to go back to the way they used to be
Together forever in my heart.
No one should have torn that apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment