Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

August 4, 2011

Chris

by Kristan

You took away all the pain
I love you so much it drives me insane
I love the way you make me feel
Because of you I healed
Never have I felt this way
God, the love I feel for you each day
I would do anything for you
And I know you would too
I love the way you treat me
You are the only one that has the key
I never want to part
All it would do is break my heart
You drive me so wild
I can't wait to have our first child
I could never make up
For what you have done for me
But that you don't see
You are the best I have ever had
For that I am so glad
I have never fell in love so fast
I hope it will last
I am head over heels in love with you
I feel you are too
You picked me up when I was down
Whenever I am with you I don't frown
I want you to be mine forever
I want you to say forever and ever
I want to be your wife
For the rest of your life
I want kids and to be a mother
And for you to never love another
You have the key to my heart
You better never ever tear that apart

1 comment: