Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

August 8, 2011

Life Without You Won't Do

by Hannah

You're without a doubt
All I dream about
Not loving you is like blacking out
Forgetting about you is harder than you know

I fell for you hard
You caught me off guard,
left me hanging in the air

Your lips pushed me over the edge
Now I know I can't live without you
I know I can't breath without hearing your voice
over the phone or hearing you whisper in my ear

Fell in love with you
There was nothing I could do
You made me fall hard and I didn't think anyone
could make me feel more alive

You were all I needed
I'd do anything for you
I will love you forever
through wherever life takes us

What happened to that
Can you hear my heart break
Because I can feel it
but I can't take it

I didn't mean to you what you meant to me
My eyes didn't make you feel alive
As yours did to me
As you played my heart and left me aching

Life can't be worth living
When you're not here to live it with me
I can't do it without you
And I can't take the empty feeling you left with me

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same, but you put it into words so much better than I ever could... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete