Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

January 27, 2007

Dizzy

by Cheyenne

what is life anyways
wordless screams
and wounded pleas
for happiness
we're all desperate for
someone to hold
we all end up begging for a heart unbroken
and ur too proud to show them ur pain
without u without me
who will hold me down when my world falls apart
like it always does
when ur gone
i whisper in the dark the only thing i trust
remember it wont get better
and we cant live on hope
and sleepless nites are filled
with restless minds and human frailties
thinking back to when we were kids
life hasnt turned out the way we planned
my only thought now is
how much longer i will last
without him, without her
who will hold her when she feels alone
shes left to hide her broken heart
im dizzy. the world wont stop spinning
i cant even stand up
and i dont know how long i can hold on
why wont u hear me anymore
why cant u see me anymore
without u i cant stop spinning
without u i cant stop falling
without u my somethings turn to nothing
and i cant take this anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment