Poets are those who love,--who feel great truths, And tell them.

January 13, 2007

If They Had Cared

by Rebecca T.

What would it be like...
if parents could understand.
What us teens go through...
because we need a helping hand.
The drama,the fights,
the gossip and rights,
are all part of highschool life.
But I had a friend...
He wasn't the coolest kid in school
He was bullied everyday,
and made to look like a fool.
He was smart,funny,and nice
He would always be kind,
and keep the unfortunate in mind.
But one day he was pushed to far,
the bullies crossed the line.
No one would stand up for him,
and he didnt know why.
The parents didn't know,
and the teachers would ignore.
He couldn't take it...
He wanted no more...
When i got up the next morning,
all ready for school...
I went to class and found out to soon...
My Best friend in the world...
more like a brother to me,
was gone...
forever in an endless sea.
The teachers and students
were all in shock.
The crying was endless...
it wouldn't stop.
My eyes were red,
and I was sad inside...
the day that my best friend,
Mr. J. High...
went and commited suicide...

No comments:

Post a Comment